Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Misconception

Since yet another misconception has already been assumed, I'm clearing it up now before it's repeated. I have been asked if I got the information for my blog off the internet, adjusting and summarizing the plagiarized material. The answer is unsurprisingly NO. Believe it or not, I am very capable of independent thought. I have written my blog by staring for hours at text documents and typing this from my own thoughts and beliefs. No outside source has been used to gain information to increase this blog in anyway. Everything is simply written the way I perceive it to be.

1 comment:

  1. This post made me laugh out loud! I don't know how many times people ask me "Have you been reading on the internet?" Like is it the "great evil," the source of everything bad in the world. Perhaps no one loves the internet like I do, it is my portal on the world. There is no where I can't go, no library I can not peruse, no great thinker I can not "talk" to, no debate i can not explore--thanks to the internet. It has opened my mind and life to so many possibilities.

    I like this quote: "Any doctrine that will not bear investigation is not a fit tenant for the mind of an honest man."
    ~~~~ Robert Ingersoll~~~~

    P. S. You have a lot of talent as a writer!

    ReplyDelete